The Rules Of Engagement | Recognizing And Overcoming Adversities In Business


I wanted to change the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. I was insisting we had to have only the best people... If you wanted excellence, at a minimum, the ambience had to reflect excellence... -( Jack Welch).

 The first time I set my eyes on www.seundsbeads.com  online, I went... "Kai, I can do better." That-local-kind of ego! You know!

Do the bead; snap it; upload it... Finish! Thousands of likers&followers appear; clientele explodes; overwhelming cash flow begins. Have I considered the nature& the ever changing rules of this particular engagement, the hassles;  the hurdles and personal negativities?  No! That's the mindset. That's the attitude.

Today, I understand better. Nowadays, people goes, "yaay! your work is different; your illustrations are out of this world. Please tell me how to achieve this feat." Guess I should allow my back and my eyes to do the answering. First thing is that I don't go out at all. If I do, it definitely has to be scholastic . Two, I don't sleep at all. Thirdly, I'm very hungry but it's never obvious. The fourth is I Let-go-and-let-God. I am open; I don't assume:I seek knowledge; I listen to the seemingly quiet but message-abound nature; I see beauty in everything and I work hard to manage that-local-ego.... etc. 

While I was busy bluffing that what's special about www.seundsbeads.com, www.hautebeads.com, www.belissimoasooke.webs.com, hurdles were busy stockpiling accordingly.

At the #ibadanmindsetmakeover seminar, @lanreolusola asked that people with age long fears should come out. That call was actually mine. I have 3: family mindset, lack of perseverance; and permanence.

 He asked if we've had any occurrence that has countered these negativities. Yes I've had it. Against all adversities, I eventually graduated with double honors in a discipline that prepared me for today & I have single-handedly managed my own outfit. I have also been profitably engaged in the field of my heart: MY HOBBY: MY OCCUPATION.  

@lanreolusola my own universal believe Now is, "if I work/strive big, I'll hit it big."

When I set out with this online business, my vision was to set up a business&my mission was to hit it big. How about the hurdles: finance, family mindset, personal& friends' negativities, photography, graphix, clientele, data, raw materials, creativity, excellence, brain tasking, health, sleep, emotional&physical pains (my eyes and my back can dole out more). THESE CHANGED THE RULES OF (THE)  ENGAGEMENT. In the bid to avoid hurdles created by the ever-deflecting rules, many have turned back, never to try again. 

Today, after years of toiling, I have realized my calling & my vision has changed. It is now TO TOUCH THE WHOLE WORLD FROM WHEREVER I AM &  my mission Now is "TO SHARE GOD'S GRACE TO ALL AND SUNDRY. EXCELLENCE IS MY GOAL... SUCCESS IS A PLEASURE!!!

The rules will change; hurdles will come... Instead of turning back, hit them hard with extraordinary hard work, extra-perseverance, patience, steadfastness and focus, objectivity, prayer and the belief that you can do it. When all else fails, face God. Remember snow: God is always there... 

When I had my first break, it's still as unbelievable Now as it was then!!! 

This is my own #experienceasshared

#vision #mission #firstbreak #patience #creamsandcorals #change #permanence #grace #glory #quotesoftheday #rules #photography #excellence #success#therulesofengagement #hurdles #hassles #engagement #negativities #deflection  #negative #negativity #thecreamsandcoralsblog #creamsandcoralsblog #unbelievable #belief #grace #prayer #ego #God #perseverance #steadfastness #snow #

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We May Love The Lord...!

YOUR SEASON