YOUR SEASON


Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't. Wait on God's perfect timing and trust Him for the outcome... -(lifecoachcharlie.com )


At a time in my life, I was sacked at my place of work, a multinational company at Eleyele, Ibadan. This was as a result of the carnal relationship between my ex-wife and the commercial manager of the company. I had a beautiful wedding in the year 1995 with this wife of mine and we were living happily. The company had a policy: the whole family (nuclear) of each worker had access to free medical services at the company's clinic. That was how my wife found her way into our office and started a relationship with our commercial manager. Then, one day, problems were detected with one of our accounts in Kano State. So we had to go there and verify. Getting back from Kano, I discovered my wife's infidelity. Then I was told by our union leader that my name was on the retrenchment list. He also told me the commercial manager got my name on the list. I asked why. He said it was for my wife's sake. "Your services were no longer required due to reorganization in our company" was stated in the letter I was given. That was July, 1997. For 3 years, I was jobless. I came back to my dad's church and became a shepherd. At that time, there was nothing in this church. Everywhere was water. No tiles. No roof. But God kept telling me that in a very near future, the alter would be glittering and I'd be the one to get it done.
The incidence at my workplace was so disgraceful that I couldn't go to Eleyele (my former company) for the whole of 3 years afterwards. Friends deserted me. Everybody deserted me. I met a man in my dad's church. He was a former bank manager. He was looking for ritual wealth. So I joined him in the search. The cheapest ritual we got was eating our 5am faeces hot! In our sojourn, we met one woman. She was instrumental in the man's relocation to the United Kingdom. Before he left, he promised he would always remember me. Afterwards, a prophecy came that I should hold days of fastings and prayers. And immediately I finish, I should move to Lagos. During the spiritual endeavor, my elder sister came and asked that i follow her to Lagos. The man that left for UK sent money to me through my sister to buy a bus for commercial purpose but I was denied the money. I ended up her husband's chauffeur. I drove him to the office (a bank) every morning. When the bank was recruiting, I heard but my credentials were in Ibadan. I left Lagos that day but before I got back from Ibadan, it was 6pm. The interview process had ended. While my sister's husband, the personnel manager was busy reprimanding me that evening inside the bank premises, the managing director came in. That day, the secretary to the Managing Director and his personal assistant didn't come to the office. The Managing Director, out of boredom came downstairs to check for himself those that were eligible among the intervieweds. When he saw me, he asked who I was. I told him I came for the interview too. He was bewildered and asked, "in denim and shirt? Seems I've seen you before." I said yes sir. And he had begun interviewing me. Then he gave an order that after medicals, I should resume in his office the following Wednesday. It was an express order that nobody could change. I would have started as a commercial bus conductor the Monday before that Wednesday but I became a banker two days later. And I never looked back. Afterwards, I heeded God's calling, resigned and became a full-time pastor. I have visited most of the major countries of the world. I have dined with the who-is-who of the society. I have also taken the family church to the level that can only be imagined. That prophetic glittering of the alter has come to pass. While still working at the bank, I went back to the multinational company where I was sacked for reference which I needed to become a permanent staff at the bank. I saw my old colleagues again. Because of my bigger pay pack, I was able to buy clothes for them. And even did their weddings for them. I saw the company's accountant again. I bought him deserving gifts because he liked me so much. He used to call me his boy in those days. During my difficult days, I went to him 3 times for money. And he did gave me those 3 times. I also saw the man that got me sacked: the commercial manager. He came into the office of the accountant while I was with him. He said, "this man, you are now adding weight." I didn't answer him. He now asked if I was still angry. He tapped me and left the accountant's office. He is dead now. He was one of the cabin crew on board that unfortunate bellview airline plane that crashed at Lisa Village, Ogun state on the 22nd of October, 2005. All on board: 111 passengers and 6 crews were reported dead. Three months before the crash, I met him at the airport on my way to Abuja. When he saw me, he said, "Ahh, this man, you're still angry. But God has already blessed you now! " That was the last conversation I had with him. Today, he is dead. The accountant is also dead. And that my first wife even came here today and still begging to come back. I have forgiven her. What is there not to forgive. All the parties involved are dead. God has also blessed me beyond my expectations. And that is how season changes. That you got there before me didn't mean you will remain at the forefront. It's a matter of time. Pastor P. S. Maforikan once told me that when my SEASON comes, nobody will be able to disturb me again. It is only when that your divine SEASON hasn't come that the waiting is unyielding.

My name is Adegoke Abiodun Ojo. The shepherd-in-charge, Celestial Church of Christ, Kajola Parish, Ojoo expressway, Ibadan. This is my own #experienceasshared

NOTE FROM THE BLOGGER
I met the owner of this shared experience at an occasion years back where he narrated his past ordeals and the outcome. The message got to me then but no thought of ever writing about it until recently when I was inspired to jewelry-talk seasons. After rendering the beadspiration and while deliberating on the philosophy behind it, that message suddenly came back to me. It's worth sharing.

The beaded jewelry replicated autumn.

"In autumn, don't go to jewelers to see gold; go to the parks!" -(Mehmet Murat ildan )

"As the autumn comes, the trees change color, lose their leaves, and the weather gets cooler. As you gear up for another winter, it is the best time to take full responsibility of what happened in the previous seasons, both good and bad. This is the time where you can open yourself to learning the lessons that the previous seasons taught you and put everything into perspective." - (Ineedmotivation.com )

The beaded jewelry represented a fruit tree in autumn. All its leaves have turned gold but it's still holding strong. It's still maintaining its beautiful flowers and fruits.

RATIONALE:
No matter the situation, don't despair. It's seasonal. Just work hard towards emerging a winner. Pray hard your own season doesn't pass you by unnoticed/unprepared.

You're allowed to scream, you're allowed to cry, but do not give up! ...-( HPLYRIKZ.COM ).
Be patient, your time will come... -(PictureQuotes.com)


PHOTO CREDITS:
Delicieux_dei
Creams&Corals

APPRECIATIONS:
•Celestial Church Of Christ, Kajola Parish, Ojoo expressway, Ibadan
•Pastor Adegoke Abiodun Ojo

FOR FURTHER READINGS:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We May Love The Lord...!

The Rules Of Engagement | Recognizing And Overcoming Adversities In Business