The Choice Is Yours (Tips For Choosing Rightly )

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of CHOICE. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved." ...(William Jennings Bryan).

At a point in my life, I was faced with 2choices: to continue building others or to start building myself. I had worked tirelessly building others dreams and formulating ideas to further these dreams for peanuts(in cash and kind).

So should I continue and remain the same (unfulfilled, lost, meaningless etc), or I should face my own dream with nothing.

I was afraid: where would I go; how do I start.. (Stripped already of self-esteem, already becoming unuseful, difficult and a pain in others ). At this point, I started derailing; committing sins&losing connections with my creator. At a point, I lost feelings. I couldn't feel (both joy and sadness).

The fact that I allowed others to be my judge&decision maker, I did some things that nearly did me in. But the #word that broke the camel's back was, "you're always coming up with useless #ideas." (This is to put the last  nail on that coffin that I had lost it all). Well, I just kept quiet and didnt say anything.

Once, another said, "you are becoming a nuisance." The sound "nuisance" did the #decision making 4me.

I am not where I want to be yet but today is better; tomorrow is bright&God liveth.I'm #Aquarius: I have flaws. Can't help some things but I'm working hard on myself. And now, I'm for God!

If I want to make a decision now, I just keep quiet and take my time (my time). The scary and gracious thing is that He talks to me: in my work; in my life etc

 #TIPS FOR CHOOSING RIGHTLY
Hence, my first tip is: keep quiet.. listen.. God will talk to you.
•Look into your future, how do you want it to be
•Think:what do you want for yourself
•What's the objective of your toiling day&night
•Then, what's your purpose in life?
Channel your decisions towards these.

These additional tips are from www.positivelypresent.com
•Listen to your instinct
•Weigh the pros&cons
•Get outside input
•Don't let fear decide
•Do what's best for you
•Trust in yourself, follow your heart.
•Don't ever look back 

Today I choose to live by #choice, not by #chance.
To make #changes not excuses.
To be motivated not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To excel not compete.
I choose self-esteem not self-pity.
I choose to listen to inner voice not the random opinion of others.

My name is Abosede Adelowo. I hailed from Ibadan, Nigeria. I run an events outfit. I live in SA. This is my own experienceasshared CULLED FROM #experienceasshared

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We May Love The Lord...!

YOUR SEASON

The Rules Of Engagement | Recognizing And Overcoming Adversities In Business