Let's Celebrate! (Message For The Broken-hearteds)


My sister called my attention to the fact that my smile doesn't get to my eyes. I was baffled because I never noticed. Then I started paying more attention and I realized it's true. So what did that signify? How did I get here? ( I, known to smile excessively even when it's not warranted. And even when in pain. It used to be my trademark. I've even been advised to work on reducing it before πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€). Hmmnn, I guess the pain is way past my mind. It is now reflected on my face. Guess there's enough the mind can take. -(Debby Cletus)


You remember the illustration (beaded jewelry) pieces for my blog post "   IT MUST BE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?" πŸ˜€ Nothing makes one more proud and fulfilled than seeing your output been slayed this beautifully...


I have come to realize that there are some pains that are just too deep it can't be shared. Some because they are too sensitive and some because nobody would ever understand. Let's just say complicated. By the time you start explaining, you yourself get lost and the person you are offloading on insensitively just concluded you are a gonerπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€...
I read on the wall of our neighbor when I was young that "it's better to be suspected a fool than be confirmed a fool." Hence, keeping quiet and managing on seems better in such situations. But what did they say about bottled-up grievances and the bursting bubbles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€... Then sharing problems, (letting out; or offloading) like distributing weight evenly which ensures balance, reduces the weight you have to carry all alone and the after-effects of the imminent bubble-burst. If not for getting advice-sake, the relief got from pouring out on someone is enough. This actually informed this blog's segment called experienceasshared. Say it out! Say it loud!! Shout!!! Cry!!! Let it flow!!! The whole world is listening. You are getting a relief from pent-up grieves and no one is putting it on you. You can still walk tall the day after. And yet, the relief is out of this world.. You know that feeling!!! Like that's quite wonderful!?


Another point this blog is trying to score is encouraging us to still share our pains but this time around, with God, our creator. In situations where despair has already set in because of the inability to explain comprehensively ones problems; or because there's non who cares around; or where one has been confirmed a fool; or one is just afraid of exposure; ..... Dears, in situations like these, our best go to is God. You don't need any special knowledge or preparation to do so. He is your creator. He knows even before you seek Him. Just go ahead and pour on him. He quietly listens and puts you together gradually without a hitch. And the resultant effect is out of this world. This has been tested by the disturbed me many times and it worked like magic. I just go talking like I can see Him. And if I feel like crying, Viola, I do on Him as well. When I try hard to explain personal issues the other day to someone, and he was just looking lost.  In my mind, I said, "is he God? He would never understand. When I get home, I will call God and discuss it with Him. That's the new me! That's the new situation! 

 This new way of life has really helped to unburden my heart and outrightly took me back to God. Despite all my unique adversities, DESPITE THE KIND OF LEMONS Ï GOT FROM LIFE, my trust in God is so strong and wonderful that I only seek meanings inwardly. I realized that the solutions to all the questions I seek answers to externally are within me. And maybe because I have truly walked the conviction that I have non beside him; and I have accepted everything both pains and gains are from Him, and I give back all the glory to Him; surprisingly, or amazingly, God has been talking to me. Via dreams, via nature etc Well, I listen closely though! And all those questions and riddles that I have carried all my life are gradually been solved. And I can smile deeper Now. And I have also realized how insignificant, transient, and fugacious life and it's materials are and how best to smith my seemingly difficult fate. 

The best thing about this point -unburdening on God- is that God is omnipresent: He is available anywhere. Trust Him... Let go and let God! And another good thing about this is that your pride is in place even after exposing your deepest pain to Him. 


Whatever; just expel that pent up grieves that's threatening to overcome you. That's what #experienceasshared seeks to offer.

.Well, to you who is in this situation today; to you who is crying all alone -behind closed doors; to you who seems so lost and suicidal; to you who have been confirmed a fool for lack of reasonable explanations πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€; to you who needs someone's shoulder; to you who is just not getting it right.... I don't know how to console you. Really! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€... Just recite and believe "all will be well!" (The way I do anytime I encounter a painful disappointment) Even in this well holeπŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ‘... My friend said "have hope" may seem improbable/ impractical especially when it's clearly unavailableπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. "Have faith" is more appropriate I guessπŸ˜€
.
.If you don't get it right still like me; if you have no shoulder to cry on or the ears to listen to your heart-talk.... You are not alone in these. Don't lose on all sides, trust God and stop the frets. Remember THE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE OF SNOW, finding one's purpose on earth 🌍 sure brings inner peace.


Every master must find his path to INNER PEACE. So how do you find it? (your calling; who you really are)? Some choose to meditate for 50years in a cave just like this without the slightest taste of food or water. Some find it through pain and suffering as I did. The day you were chosen was the worst day of my life. But once I realized that the problem wasn't you  but within me, I found INNER PEACE and was able to harness the flow of the universe.. -(Shiffu: Kung-fu Panda)


Try it.

Today is/marks the heartbrokensπŸ˜…πŸ˜’ day, LET'S CELEBRATE 🍻🍹🍒.
.
.This is dedicated to my fellows in issues of the mind that they neither can explain nor shareπŸ˜€πŸ˜€... Our smile shall reach our eyes again..... One day!!! 

BLOGGER'S NOTE 

Excuse my slap-dash writing mannerπŸ˜€. Today, it's professional collaboration pictures that appeared on this blog, maybe tomorrow, it will be a professional editor I will be using... ALL WILL BE WELL no doubt. 
Well, my busy schedule denies me much time at editing properly my writings. The fact that one has to do it right delays my blog post. I already have so many outlined but the time to really put them together very well and professionally is a major mitigating factor. But well, the aim of this blog is to pass messages to the world. There's always the message, professional editing or not, busy or not, the paramount thing is that it must be passed. 
.
PHOTO CREDITS 
This is the first time I will be using a professional collaboration pictures on this blog. Collaboration between various wedding vendors from an introvert; unsociable and difficult-to-make-friends me!!! Well, it means really, "all is going to be well."

THE FIRST PICTURE
:Muse-@nimmybronze
Asooke attire by: @ajoke_alasooke
Makeup, headgear and photography by: @Makeupbyayaba 
Beaded jewelries by me: @creams_andcorals

THE SECOND PICTURE 
Muse: @debbie_dudezy
Asooke attire by: @dgoldkreations_asooke_services
Makeup and headgear by: @Crystal_looks
Beaded jewelries by me: @creams_andcorals
Photography by: @marvic_photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We May Love The Lord...!

YOUR SEASON

The Rules Of Engagement | Recognizing And Overcoming Adversities In Business